+ Reply to Thread

Thankyou and GoodBye.

thankyou rohan . it's like 6-7months since i started playing but i enjoyed it.
    actually i want to play but sorry i cant afford or lvlup anymore . i tried my best but struck in 100+ it's over , thankyou richard idk what you think but i had fun whenever i pm you or act,.......... actually i dont hate you to be frank i like you except that trash involving parents , ahh you pissed me more than enough and i wanna kick your ass but it's too much for me.
    EZREAL : he quit already shifted to private server well goodluck whereever you are hope you will be back(ISEN).

WANTED : thankyou you helped me a lot but i was unable to do anything for you in return.i wanna say goodbye directly but u went to somewhere (vocation) wish you luck and safe journey . ahhh check maill and i am leaving rumir in your hands hope it will be youseful for you.

iHATE : sorry i said i will play support char but i was unable to keep my words/promise same like above i waa unable to do anything i sent you mail check it , i am leaving priest in your hands if u need use it or give it to anyone in guild.

GM's : goodluck , if possible make ISEN popular again , now it's like a phoenix in the verge of death hope it will revive once again with bright flames

and recent events are nice keep it up , can do better.

it's sad i was a loser untill end but i had fun.

why i am quitting = i really cant afford but it's not a bigdeal , main reason i play solo , can farm hard but low exp and low drop rate without scrolls.less people cant get e-cash obviously cant upgrade items. if ISEN have lot of people then its a piece of cake even i am solo , no one buy items cant get e-cash = no scrolls/lowdrops/exp/refine/forge/............ not interested anymore sucks lol 24hrs online/farming in upper still 100+ lvl , i cant spend months/years on lvlup , not fun , cant enjoy/pvp , what i enjoy is chatting

too much script? well i wanna say more but its over uninstalled already. goodbye.

small regret i was unable to kick that dekan DK's ass but tnx 2 his gf my game got birth tnx to him my game was dead (gf gave me life bf took my life).

Once again thanks for everything , Sayonara.

Congratulations on making the right choice and good luck in life out there
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

And the irohan player base gets smaller yet again.

I absolutely understand your position. I also applaud you having the sense to "know your limit and play within it".
    There are far too many people that get addicted to an engaging game and don't have the sense to leave before it is too late and it makes a mess of their real lives. When you look back you will be shocked at how much money you spent here and what tangible goods that money will buy in the real world.

I have posted a few times here trying to enlighten people about how you can get a high quality *REAL* Japanese Katana sword (not a wall hanger, something that can lop off REAL heads in the right hands) for the price of a single forged and reinforced upgrade pixel sword. Once people finally see the value of the money they are throwing at this game, it doesn't take them long to come to the same conclusion as you.

Enjoy your new freedom. Don't spend all the new-found wealth you will have in coming months all in one place!
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 09-07-2015 at 04:44 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Commoner
    No come back plz, I just spent 800 dollars on upgrades and I desperately need some under geared shmucks to pwn.

ISEN : no INDO items, JAinus: Indo items rule the server.