+ Reply to Thread

My Priest stuck on a map that Beggar does

Mr. GM, please get my Priest out of an unknown arena that Beggar does, my Priest's name is Kurosawaats, it wears a Korean Set, Cleric Piya's Hat, Cat's Boots and Jovian Mace., and its level is 95., please help me, I need that character., thanks Mr. GM

Quote Originally Posted by KurosAtsushi View Post
    Mr. GM, please get my Priest out of an unknown arena that Beggar does, my Priest's name is Kurosawaats, it wears a Korean Set, Cleric Piya's Hat, Cat's Boots and Jovian Mace., and its level is 95., please help me, I need that character., thanks Mr. GM
    I moved your priest back to Elim. Moving forward, please include which server you're from.

GM, today about 2:20-2:40 Am. my character have a bug. after i change my pet frim fly phoenix (when i'm using a luxury orb) to chicken. my Moving speed didn't change. so, the luxury orb still using but my pet is chicken. and i don't jnow it. i still walk around a town. i just want to confirmation. that is a eror not a cheat. i just afraid someone submit it to cheater forum. my character name is Ninjamabok . defender. wearing holy set xg +7 and murim xg+7. hope you see my thread. thanks