+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I already have

I don't want to even log in to that mess.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    I already have

I don't want to even log in to that mess.
    I was gonna download the client just to check out the new content but forums speak louder than the experience and the only char that could be able to get in there cant because i have normal farmed/forged gear on and it requires stupidly op(IM) gear to even set a foot in there. What a huge disappointment xD
    Still congrats to PWI to actually make something to leech moar maney from your already displeased costumers
    Why call it Mirror Dungs when you could just have called it Warehouse wanna be 2.0
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Oh wow really

I do not know is true or not, because don't agree with my own eyes
    But if is "TRUE" is one of funny story on Rohan again

Q : What is funny?
    A : Dual weapon (def / guard) can't go to 100dd, but single hand can reach 100dd (we'll see some temp with 100dd after hit +50)

Dont worry, you will never saw a Temp with a 100DD after +50 since Im off the game.

Commoner
    Lol this game was over the second they merged servers and started selling upgrades again. Its playing out just like the first upgrade sale...sure they initially probably saw an increase in revenue, but once things settle they now face the grim reality that their population is probably less than half of what it was a few months prior to upgrades being sold again. In addition they are left with ridiculous stat ranges that are impossible to balance around. Oh well...they'll probably pull the plug on this version next year sometime, then we'll be able to play on pservers that are 1000% better without worry of PW lawyers having them shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by crussandra View Post
    Dont worry, you will never saw a Temp with a 100DD after +50 since Im off the game.
    Regard

You off the game or play is not make different and as i know you are good man, you don't want make any problem
    But still have some player can do that... believe me we'll see after +50 player (single hand) with 100dd

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Regard

You off the game or play is not make different and as i know you are good man, you don't want make any problem
    But still have some player can do that... believe me we'll see after +50 player (single hand) with 100dd
    ok................................................ .......................... if our GMS didnt escalate me which tends us 4 team to stop playing here, it might be so fun to play all the patrols in town and Im just whacking them till they die without a scratch with my temp LOL. . . . . . well still Im hope, there will be someone other than me or us 4 who could do or probably Elijah I guess or probably Cherish, if carlolito shared his dd part to Elijah since the 2 of them are the ones who are still playing RBF hehehehehe
    Last edited by crussandra; 09-07-2015 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crussandra View Post
    ok................................................ .......................... if our GMS didnt escalate me which tends us 4 team to stop playing here, it might be so fun to play all the patrols in town and Im just whacking them till they die without a scratch with my temp LOL. . . . . . well still Im hope, there will be someone other than me or us 4 who could do or probably Elijah I guess or probably Cherish, if carlolito shared his dd part to Elijah since the 2 of them are the ones who are still playing RBF hehehehehe
    till now i'm still don't know is true or not about def/guard can't go to 100dd
    but if is true i can guess why it happened

i guess it because some def show off himself at LMS event... if ppl on A's side or B's side dead all and only def(100dd) from A's side or B's side left, he/she should unequip weapon let ppl from other side kill himself (if he good guy enough)

- def with 100dd (used axe) can be just supporter can't do anything much (fix not work with axe)
    - guard with 100dd (used axe) is same should call supporter too because can't do anything much (cs not work with axe)

useless to nerf def/guard

what should worry is damage dealer (temp or avenger) with 100dd

so... funny story