+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wtb old epics

Wtb old epics

Such as mace,dagger,sword.. etc
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

why Fate wanna old epics??? is obsolete weps lol
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Less painful to transmute into an Arrendal
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Because i need it for my girlfriend, she's been bothering me for such epics for a month already.
    She wants the damn Fenatti's and she wants it+15 and she wants that one.
    So i got to deal with that..
    If ya guys know someone selling, please to let me know so that i can set a price and buy.
    Cheers!
    Lucas wannabe.

28k on EM ahhahahahahahaha
    <a href=http://i59.tinypic.com/25rysr5.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i59.tinypic.com/25rysr5.jpg</a>

Fact is that you won't find a lot of the old epics around anymore. Due to the really small sales windows, there really wasn't all that many of them around. I would say 90% of all upgrades have:

1. Got left sitting in dead accounts that players abandoned when they left here (majority of them)
    2. Got transmuted into Arrendals (mine was).
    3. Got deleted as leaving players deleted their accounts.
    4. Got locked out when the owners got caught scamming/doing something dodgy and was banned by PWI/YNK.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by pippipoppo View Post
    28k on EM ahhahahahahahaha
    i would like to deal to buy, if you could lower the price a little we could settle man!
    Lucas wannabe.

Say to your gf mobilitty is good for farm but she cant farm WH and incoming new dungeons with that weapons... all is about dd in that game i think :P

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Say to your gf mobilitty is good for farm but she cant farm WH and incoming new dungeons with that weapons... all is about dd in that game i think :P
    i told her, but soon it be her bday, every wish will be granted!
    Lucas wannabe.