+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    I challenge all of u on ISEN. Come to 1vs1 with me. I am bored of no enemies. Dont be a forum warrior or hero keyboard )

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    learn some english and leave home and talk to me next :PP
    LOL junior, your are trying to tell ME to learn English? Boy oh boy do you have THAT backwards since you don't seem to comprehend the language at all.
    And why on earth would I leave a home I paid 3/4 million dollars to build? I suppose you might do something that dumb but then I can only assume you're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you.

Go back to 5th grade son. They should not have passed you since even the dumbest 4th grader would understand everything I have written so far.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    I challenge all of u on ISEN. Come to 1vs1 with me. I am bored of no enemies. Dont be a forum warrior or hero keyboard )
    Good luck with that. Sawsquatch here is simply gonna sit in a sz and rag at you the whole time you are trying to call him out.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    The mighty Latvala doesnt know whata 32k DFFS looks like
    That was FFS look at the skill bar DFFS on cooldown

hehe yea he hit 32k on me when i was naked I soled him 30x time 1on1 and he always cry ;D
    LOL noob naked or not DFFS and FFS ignore Damage drop stop hiding in ASH - Elemental Dungeon - PA gear up noob

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    ye u challenge all ur guild u there is best so u can be here in ur guild

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    LOL junior, your are trying to tell ME to learn English? Boy oh boy do you have THAT backwards since you don't seem to comprehend the language at all.
    And why on earth would I leave a home I paid 3/4 million dollars to build? I suppose you might do something that dumb but then I can only assume you're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you.

Go back to 5th grade son. They should not have passed you since even the dumbest 4th grader would understand everything I have written so far.
    im so happy i take u so many time laugh about u kid :P

Good luck with that. Sawsquatch here is simply gonna sit in a sz and rag at you the whole time you are trying to call him out.
    i never szk and vipacount is farm templar he never beat me look yt and soon i make the old one movie also :P

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    That was FFS look at the skill bar DFFS on cooldown

LOL noob naked or not DFFS and FFS ignore Damage drop stop hiding in ASH - Elemental Dungeon - PA gear up noob
    stfu indo kid 18-0 in pvp 1on1 kid so dont talk here kid look ss :PP

i never szk and vipacount is farm templar he never beat me look yt and soon i make the old one movie also :P
    Yeah, keep telling yourself that son. Everybody knows better.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that son. Everybody knows better.
    everyone know u retard.