+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

Waer from BOOBS moron.

My bow has 60 dd 9/10 abso 44 dex 19 vit ring +8 dlvl to 1. Kid offered me a epic katar and some shi.tty regular bow from jin. I said his offer isn't even worth half the value of my bow. Then he got mad started spamming scammer and I don't know sh.it about the game. I said my bows worth at least 30k and he laughed. So as I promised here's my sold list. I know prices, you're just s 14 year old virgin raging cause you don't know sh.it about the game.

People tell me I don't sell my weapons over 30k? People tell me I don't sell my int set for 39k? People try and tell me I don't the prices of things in this game? This kid like many others is just a straight RET.ARD. Mad as fu.ck spamming at lime I'm a scammer because I know too much to accept his sh.itty offer. YOUMADBRO?

EDIT.......talking to boobs and they claim they have no clue who Waer is so ya. Another retar.ds spot blown up. Keep mad raging in lime saying I'm a scammer and you're from BOOBS.
    Last edited by shawnc1186ishere; 05-18-2015 at 08:12 AM.

LOL dude chill this PH/indo retarded kids don't know the value of the items, I've seen some dumb offers running around. When I'm selling in kiosks a bunch of Reinforcement stones they want them lower than the price I'm selling. They just want to sell stuff fast and lower the value to almost nothing or want the items for almost nothing, its stupid. Its better to wait for a buyer that knows whats the value of the items.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Definitely deserves a whole thread about it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Definitely deserves a whole thread about it.
    It does actually, cuz this is how information gets out of control. I'd probably go to gym and run my errands and come home and people would be PMing me saying I scammed someone in BOOBS by the end of the day. This is how dumb sh.it flows from one dumb mind to another. So I'm nipping that in the bud before it gets out of hand.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    LOL dude chill this PH/indo retarded kids don't know the value of the items, I've seen some dumb offers running around. When I'm selling in kiosks a bunch of Reinforcement stones they want them lower than the price I'm selling. They just want to sell stuff fast and lower the value to almost nothing or want the items for almost nothing, its stupid. Its better to wait for a buyer that knows whats the value of the items.
    Yeah but it's like 75% of the server does it. Even people in big guilds like KnightDreams / Hamu and others. They think they can rip people off and when they try me and I tell them to fu.ck off nicely cuz they don't know sh.it about the game........they rage and make sh.it up. #sadlife these kids have.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    It does actually, cuz this is how information gets out of control. I'd probably go to gym and run my errands and come home and people would be PMing me saying I scammed someone in BOOBS by the end of the day. This is how dumb sh.it flows from one dumb mind to another. So I'm nipping that in the bud before it gets out of hand.
    Welcome to my world Shawn.

But hey even if your innocent (not saying I know anything about THIS situation, cuz I don't) but people still would rather believe lies and made up stories. You can try to prove them wrong and you right but at the end of the day, you cant reason with retard.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Welcome to my world Shawn.

But hey even if your innocent (not saying I know anything about THIS situation, cuz I don't) but people still would rather believe lies and made up stories. You can try to prove them wrong and you right but at the end of the day, you cant reason with retard.

I imagined you would use different wording for those retards hehehaha :3

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

It's either they're misinformed or trying to rip off

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    It's either they're misinformed or trying to rip off
    It's always the second one. Kids think they can get over on me and when I politely shut them down and tell them to fk off, they rage and call me scammer.