+ Reply to Thread

No items in merged inventory

hello i got a big problem in merged inventory. A few hours ago i bought pet revival ticket and it didnt coming. U write to support and he send mi that instruction
    We apologize for the inconvenience this issue have caused. A number of technical issues can be resolved with the following steps:

1.) Ensure the drivers for all of your computer's hardware are up to date. Manufacturers release updates as needed, on a regular basis, and not all updates occur automatically.
    2.) Try disabling your anti-virus and firewall to rule them out as a cause of your technical issue.
    3.) Uninstall and reinstall your software to ensure that the installation is not corrupt.
    4.) Verify that your system's specs meet or exceed those listed at http://rohan.playrohan.com/DownLoad/Client.html. These are found at the bottom of the page.

If the steps above are unable to resolve the issue for your account please follow the steps provided below.

• Go to your Rohan Game Client folder
    • Delete all .set file (eg. 12343456.set)
    • Delete "GameGuard" folder
    • Delete or clear your history and cache on each and every browsers you have
    • Run the execution file named as "rohanclient"
    • Let it patch and close it afterwards.
    • Run the execution file "Loader"
    • If still cannot log your account online.
    • Restart your computer
    • Make sure that you already deactivated your Antivirus.
    • Try to log your character online again.

If this won't help at all, we suggest you to uninstall the game and go back to your Rohan folder and delete everything and try to install the newly downloaded installation file. (check link provided above for the download link).
    but it didnt working...
    Can some1 help me ? i lost hope that i ressurect my pet ...

You where answered by a GM bot. A GM should be answering about your merged inventory not how to run the client fix. Yet again Fail support.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Oh man that is one of the most failed GM responses I have seen.

Hey Rohan GMs...

He's already logged in. Fix your GM response bot. Duh!

@DarkOziris

Are you absolutely certain you logged into the right account? It is possible to derp and log into an account you never used or bought anything on.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOziris View Post
    hello i got a big problem in merged inventory. A few hours ago i bought pet revival ticket and it didnt coming. U write to support and he send mi that instruction
    We apologize for the inconvenience this issue have caused. A number of technical issues can be resolved with the following steps:

1.) Ensure the drivers for all of your computer's hardware are up to date. Manufacturers release updates as needed, on a regular basis, and not all updates occur automatically.
    2.) Try disabling your anti-virus and firewall to rule them out as a cause of your technical issue.
    3.) Uninstall and reinstall your software to ensure that the installation is not corrupt.
    4.) Verify that your system's specs meet or exceed those listed at http://rohan.playrohan.com/DownLoad/Client.html. These are found at the bottom of the page.

If the steps above are unable to resolve the issue for your account please follow the steps provided below.

• Go to your Rohan Game Client folder
    • Delete all .set file (eg. 12343456.set)
    • Delete "GameGuard" folder
    • Delete or clear your history and cache on each and every browsers you have
    • Run the execution file named as "rohanclient"
    • Let it patch and close it afterwards.
    • Run the execution file "Loader"
    • If still cannot log your account online.
    • Restart your computer
    • Make sure that you already deactivated your Antivirus.
    • Try to log your character online again.

If this won't help at all, we suggest you to uninstall the game and go back to your Rohan folder and delete everything and try to install the newly downloaded installation file. (check link provided above for the download link).
    but it didnt working...
    Can some1 help me ? i lost hope that i ressurect my pet ...
    I think your ticket was resolved by me.
    Anyway I do apologize this issue.
    We'll take a look into our internal GM team's response not only response time but also its quality.
    For your information, there was no GM bot or automated script.
    But I know you guys points and I can imagine how you felt when you saw the ticket response
    Again We apologize that response.
    I'll never get tired of you