+ Reply to Thread

R4 Bosses respawn ??

GMs you raised bosses level, but respawn time seems to be much longer than before. What is actual respawn of small bosses in R4 ? We all need them for quest.
    Last edited by bb01; 04-01-2015 at 02:00 PM.

Someone answer this please. I also want to know

i think you should ask ShadowAce...........she always farms there
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

48 hours and i been farming there since those rings used to be worth something!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    48 hours and i been farming there since those rings used to be worth something!
    Thanks you for your answer GM Borderline Retired Rohan Expert Strellan.

Problem with boss respawns is this: Trinity classes need to kill these bosses to do their mainline quests, but the long respawn times makes that damn near impossible. Klll Baron .... wait, kill mirebreath .... wait, kill darkness sprite .... wait even longer.... It is fkin annoying. Why the HELL are these wankers tying so many boss kills into main quest lines? Either shorten the respawn times to an hour or so, or just remove the damn requirement.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Thanks you for your answer GM Borderline Retired Rohan Expert Strellan.
    fk off hally - i didn't see YOU answering the question. At least she was good enough to make the effort.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.