+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Isn't it obvious that all these Filipino hackers treated rohan as their mini "business"? Selling all their stuff for real cash? This is why all ph people are criticized like this because of people who are very desperate like the guy that talks nonsense and just started to camp forums hoping he could get someone to buy his stuff for real cash. It is very sad that these monkeys made ph people look even worse, what a shame!
    LOL IF WE'RE MONKEY ! YOU'RE DOG! BECAUSE YOU FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE! HAHAHAHAHA FYI i got Franchised and im buy and sell of cars ! so you said i do mini business? or you want me to sell drugs? hahahahahaaha

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPlacencia2 View Post
    stop being DUMB please? XD
    you're the one who is dumb ahah moron, did you even finished your secondary school? ahahah coz the way you are right now doesn't seem to look like you did lol

LOL IF WE'RE MONKEY ! YOU'RE DOG! BECAUSE YOU FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE! HAHAHAHAHA FYI i got Franchised and im buy and sell of cars ! so you said i do mini business? or you want me to sell drugs? hahahahahaaha
    You look 13 and you do buy & sell? PLZ tell me how much you have been lying in this thread, lol. Someone like you don't even look like you have a job, lmao.
    I know rohan is your business and you sell everything for $$$$
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Who is YSBELLE? Lol and you block on fb cuz you're guilty? ^^ hmm
    guilty? or you're talking non-sense?

ahh so you are a businessman... a monkey.. a businessman.. doing his monkey business on irohan lol

You look 13 and you do buy & sell? PLZ tell me how much you have been lying in this thread, lol. Someone like you don't even look like you have a job, lmao.
    I know rohan is your business and you sell everything for $$$$
    LOL! 13? HAHAHAHAHA funny ! AND BUSINESS NOW IS A JOB? :O

Quote Originally Posted by eL0hime04 View Post
    ahh so you are a businessman... a monkey.. a businessman.. doing his monkey business on irohan lol
    look at the mirror you will see REAL MONKEY THAT PLAYING ROHAN!

Bye guys! I don't have much time to talk angry monkey and dog!

thank you for all your support and for visiting my threads! :d have a nice day!

go ahead..

about the RMT, is true, there was a lot of that in rohan ph, one of the reason why it went down, levelup games earnings went down considerably because of this real money trade.. and now these scumbags are doing it in irohan.. maybe nxt time they will find a way to hack rps here too..