+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTG Atzigan/GMs

WTG Atzigan/GMs

So is this how you guys deal with support tickets now?
    You promised me my concern was "under investigation" and is "escalated to High Department" but when I checked my tickets just moments ago, I noticed that the ticket was deleted?
    Wtf is this, is this how you deal with your customers? This is total bs!
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Aw I f*cked up with title lol.

You should mention the ticket number so that they will check it if it is really deleted. Proofs are proofs. Haha.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Ticket : #225413

Yeah hopefully they do something with this. This is the only game I have played where I faced so many problems trying to reach help from GMs.

My ticket has been deleted 2 days ago , they had no proofs it was deleted.
    ps : Vasilisa is fishy

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    You promised me my concern was "under investigation" and is "escalated to High Department" but when I checked my tickets just moments ago, I noticed that the ticket was deleted?
    gms u mean bananabandit and strellan? np they here not 2 hlp u but to insult ur thread.

Ticket : #225413

Yeah hopefully they do something with this. This is the only game I have played where I faced so many problems trying to reach help from GMs.
    how was their reply looks like? If your ticket was escalated you will receive a notification from email that your ticket has been sent to proper department. well curious user here.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRem View Post
    gms u mean bananabandit and strellan? np they here not 2 hlp u but to insult ur thread.
    Annnnd how many people have you 'helped'?
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Annnnd how many people have you 'helped'?
    no 1 but if u hire me as gm mybe i could.

Tickets should never be deleted. Never, ever, ever! Even when closed they are supposed to stay in the system so other support engineers can look up past solutions to problems. Deleting problem reports, no matter how trivial they seem is a very bad business precendent - especially if the support department gets audited.

Hopwe thatr ticket @ helps Atzigen track down the asshat that is doing this and deals with him harshly.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.