+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Commoner
    event is rigged. yesterday seen post that was posted 44 min ago but already had 88 likes. now that one is up to 118 likes. ofc everyone of them are private pages( probly created last week ) or even bought fake likes or exchanging likes with totally random people.Likes from addmefas, Likes from Autolikers ,Like Exchanging websites, Like selling websites

GMs YOU should be the only one chooosing winners. i can easily use a lil bit of $ and BUY REAL (fake) likes from real profiles to win this even. abs set.. i spent 23k rps few weeks ago to get and didnt get havent logged in since. 23k is worth 230$. so 230$ few weeks ago and got nothing. today could easily spend 27$ to get 100 or 42$ for 500 and get abs set or do on 2 accounts and get abs set and +18 accessory.

or just use one of these other sights that i found in like 3 min with a simple google search. ofc i added a space in the weblink before the .com so no1 would say im trying to post malicious links or wtvr. anyways this jst goes to show what a joke this event is.

buyfakelikes .com/
    freefblike .com
    getlikespro .com
    likeexchange .net
    hublaa .me
    likermoo .com
    fb-autolikes .com
    getfastlike .com
    mg-likers .com
    fbliker .in
    Last edited by osouls; 03-17-2015 at 08:44 AM.