Closed Thread

Hybrid View

Sorry I couldn't respond over the weekend - unlike you I have a real life that does indeed require my attention on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Lol he won't do that. He will sit sit in his little corner and bark.

Here I am. A guardian. Not another DK, or a Temp or even a Dhan. Not even a vit defender, but a fukkin guardian. Do you think he would come out and try to kill me on his own? I told him who I am. I even removed all my buffs and sat down at his feet to try and kill me. Do you think he could? Nope. He knows he would fail hard so he will never try and kill me 1v1. I am sure he is the same for you. He's pathetic and perhaps a little intellectually challenged.
    dont be funny kid u are 0 guard full vit hit me 0 so I told u i killed u many times 1 shot before now I cant ofc cuz me no costum 6s 0 all stat I pvp atm isen so maybe soon again i pop some stuff scrols and 1 shot u agian like before so **** up kid and go cry in another corner rat or make any char pvp pls and not full vit guard who stay szk and talk or here on forum spam 100 dd noob guard all laugh from my guild and other guilds so pls dude leave it and akcept u are nothing 0 for me.
    OMFG look at the excuses now! "me no costum" "6s" "0 all stat"...

So we have your 'word' that any of this happened, right? The word of someone that can't even get his own story straight now offers up nothing but lame excuses to cover up his pathetic failures.

Junior, before you shoot off your mouth about being able to 1-shiot anyone (ang not just me) you should get your own sh!t together first. I saw you trying to sell of your Isen tem. Hope youi get a buyer and gear up so you can try and back up your big mouth. I doubt even after you have sold that Isen crap off you will be able to do anything more in Ran than .... bark.

1. You have yet to '1-shot' me. You even popped triple crits and failed. Failure.

2. You saying I was hitting 0s on you, yet when I asked for ss, there is none. Failure.

3. I can't kill you solo? Well DUH! You are a full vit Dekan with 300-400k HP. I am a fukken str guardian. I don't have a templar's double dip damage Sherlock. Sorry to disappoint you. But then you can search thru this thread or anywhere till doomsday, not once have I said I could kill you or any other geared full vit dekan my own level. If you think I said differently, prove it. YOU on the other hand have made all kilnds of claims with your big mouth but have FAILED to back up. Failure.

4. You are a full vit dekan with 300-400hp. You have one of the few skills available that could have a hope in killing me if you were not such a pathetic weakling. Give us a fukken break with the excuses loser. You suck as a DK and that is the bottom line. Failure.

Look SirSawskwatch, this game ie PG-13. You obviously are not mature enough to be playing it. Did you get your mommy's permission to log into it?
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 03-16-2015 at 12:44 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Sorry I couldn't respond over the weekend - unlike you I have a real life that does indeed require my attention on occasion.

OMFG look at the excuses now! "me no costum" "6s" "0 all stat"...

So we have your 'word' that any of this happened, right? The word of someone that can't even get his own story straight now offers up nothing but lame excuses to cover up his pathetic failures.

Junior, before you shoot off your mouth about being able to 1-shiot anyone (ang not just me) you should get your own sh!t together first. I saw you trying to sell of your Isen tem. Hope youi get a buyer and gear up so you can try and back up your big mouth. I doubt even after you have sold that Isen crap off you will be able to do anything more in Ran than .... bark.

1. You have yet to '1-shot' me. You even popped triple crits and failed. Failure.

2. You saying I was hitting 0s on you, yet when I asked for ss, there is none. Failure.

3. I can't kill you solo? Well DUH! You are a full vit Dekan with 300-400k HP. I am a fukken str guardian. I don't have a templar's double dip damage Sherlock. Sorry to disappoint you. But then you can search thru this thread or anywhere till doomsday, not once have I said I could kill you or any other geared full vit dekan my own level. If you think I said differently, prove it. YOU on the other hand have made all kilnds of claims with your big mouth but have FAILED to back up. Failure.

4. You are a full vit dekan with 300-400hp. You have one of the few skills available that could have a hope in killing me if you were not such a pathetic weakling. Give us a fukken break with the excuses loser. You suck as a DK and that is the bottom line. Failure.

Look SirSawskwatch, this game ie PG-13. You obviously are not mature enough to be playing it. Did you get your mommy's permission to log into it?
    cry more I never po pfatal for u always killed u 1 shot and i Had with all 5xx hp dog so cry more lol fail noob guard with 100 dd all my guild laugh and other ppl ;D

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    cry more I never po pfatal for u always killed u 1 shot and i Had with all 5xx hp dog so cry more lol fail noob guard with 100 dd all my guild laugh and other ppl ;D
    u have 5xx hp and i 1 shot you? Do you mean u have like 90k hp D: