Closed Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SirWingBird View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOL him and 90% of rohan is envys baby what a dumb fat ugly piece of sh.it this kid is so disgustingly delusional over a video game he should just off himself immediately. the thirsty and filth in this game is LOL.
    Exactly represents the kind of garbage in e2n. LOL. Leave him be though, people tend to laugh at retards like himself

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Sorry to pop your bubble loser, but your ffs was damn weak. The only one doing anything even close to damage on me waas Koce so you trying to take credit for his work is major lolz. Go bark some more lil 2-legged chihuahua you are great for giving me luls.

Are you trying to tell us all I was hitting you with a combo? Let's see that SS!

Not sure how yo missed cluing in on this but ... your guildmates were laughing at how badly you were being owned.
    yes yes and you dead from my ffs u so lame dude I told u much time go cry in another corner dude 100 dd guard all laugh all... get life also kid pls and stop camp forum you are really sick kid you need go to doctor maybe he help you cuz u have really big problem I noticed ... Pls dude you are the worst guard on serwer and the noob guild szk 24h so pls stop comment it just do in game if you can do there anything I greet you cordially bay bay.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    bro!!!!!! u know how to read? no one here is crying or QQing, NO ONE!!!!! learn new repertory dude, stop ur attention whore
    why you so mad stupid dumb? u comment post from isen same the dumb banana and u are so weak for me so shut the **** up kid and get life.

Quote Originally Posted by withoutu View Post
    Exactly represents the kind of garbage in e2n. LOL. Leave him be though, people tend to laugh at retards like himself
    yea the one trash is you who comment only and spam forum rat e2n best guild and all bullhurt so shut the **** up kids.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    yes yes and you dead from my ffs u so lame dude I told u much time go cry in another corner dude 100 dd guard all laugh all... get life also kid pls and stop camp forum you are really sick kid you need go to doctor maybe he help you cuz u have really big problem I noticed ... Pls dude you are the worst guard on serwer and the noob guild szk 24h so pls stop comment it just do in game if you can do there anything I greet you cordially bay bay.
    why you so mad stupid dumb? u comment post from isen same the dumb banana and u are so weak for me so shut the **** up kid and get life.
    yea the one trash is you who comment only and spam forum rat e2n best guild and all bullhurt so shut the **** up kids.
    y u somad? All the barking is so funny tho - i can't stop laughing at you. So please do keep up your really funny ranting.

You know the only classes in this game that has any hope in hell of killing a 100% dd guard or defender is a dk (not ds, but DK) or a Dhan. Here you, a self-proclaimed badass DK that can '1-shot' anybody in the server, and you can't kill me yourself no matter how hard you try. And you wonder why even your own guild is laughing at you?

Go run off to a sz with your tail between your legs little puppy before I call the dog pound to neuter you..

You want to stop me from trolling you in-game or in the forums, make me. Please do. You just can't.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 03-13-2015 at 03:49 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

hahahahaahahah... stop stop stop hhhahaahahahahah o roflmao , first i was QQing then im mad? in what part im mad? hahaha ok bro if im so weak why u dont 1 shot me? i offer u to search me in game and 1 shot me BUT 1 SHOT!!!!! no 2 or 3 , just 1 shot, dont do like ur friend of e2n , how was her name? idk the other attention whore who need a full pt(2 dk, 2 dhan, 2 priest) to kill my friend priest and after kill her she said "fail 1 shot" ur like her, blind blind blind, anyhow stop being rude, btw i have a life but areal life i dont believe im the spartanian of the game lol, i have a job and a family , im not a fat virgin man sitting all day on couch like a potato ok? seatch me in game and then talk how weak im are ok xoxoxoxoxoxox

hahahahaahahah... stop stop stop hhhahaahahahahah o roflmao , first i was QQing then im mad? in what part im mad? hahaha ok bro if im so weak why u dont 1 shot me? i offer u to search me in game and 1 shot me BUT 1 SHOT!!!!! no 2 or 3 , just 1 shot, dont do like ur friend of e2n , how was her name? idk the other attention whore who need a full pt(2 dk, 2 dhan, 2 priest) to kill my friend priest and after kill her she said "fail 1 shot" ur like her, blind blind blind, anyhow stop being rude, btw i have a life but areal life i dont believe im the spartanian of the game lol, i have a job and a family , im not a fat virgin man sitting all day on couch like a potato ok? seatch me in game and then talk how weak im are ok xoxoxoxoxoxox
    Lol he won't do that. He will sit sit in his little corner and bark.

Here I am. A guardian. Not another DK, or a Temp or even a Dhan. Not even a defender, but a fukkin guardian. Do you think he would come out and try to kill me on his own? I told him who I am. I even removed all my buffs and sat down at his feet to try and kill me. Do you think he could? Nope. He knows he would fail hard so he will never try and kill me 1v1. I am sure he is the same for you. He's pathetic and perhaps a little intellectually challenged.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Here I am. A guardian. Not another DK, or a Temp or even a Dhan. Not even a defender, but a fukkin guardian. Do you think he would come out and try to kill me on his own? I told him who I am. I even removed all my buffs and sat down at his feet to try and kill me. Do you think he could? Nope. He knows he would fail hard so he will never try and kill me 1v1. I am sure he is the same for you. He's pathetic and perhaps a little intellectually challenged.
    like I said before hes like his guild, everyone come to jainus after merger thinking they will rule the server like they do before on jin, they forget about this is a game believing they are the spartanians lol, I dont undertsand instead on try to talk chilling share opinions they always rage , insult, cyber bully -_- anyhow... if he still sitting in a couch like a potato all day he will finish postrated in bed, he need to breath some fresh air. Im not mad or QQing, just sharing my lovely opinion

go cry in another corner rat

dont be funny kid u are 0 guard full vit hit me 0 so I told u i killed u many times 1 shot before now I cant ofc cuz me no costum 6s 0 all stat I pvp atm isen so maybe soon again i pop some stuff scrols and 1 shot u agian like before so **** up kid and go cry in another corner rat or make any char pvp pls and not full vit guard who stay szk and talk or here on forum spam 100 dd noob guard all laugh from my guild and other guilds so pls dude leave it and akcept u are nothing 0 for me.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast