+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Atzigan

Atzigan

I'm sorry if it is inconvenient that people have to spam the forums asking for you by name but it looks like you're the most qualified and helpful GM. No offense to any other staff though. Would ya please check my 2 tickets: #225059 & #225003. Thanks a lot, appreciate your hard work.

Banned
    I will look into this issue as soon as possible today, we are working right now all on the new Trinity Update, but I make sure that your ticket requests are answered today.

also check [Support Ticket #224939] please and thanks

i just got my issue resolved earlier. Hope they can resolve yours too.

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoffeelover View Post
    i just got my issue resolved earlier. Hope they can resolve yours too.
    You are very lucky getting your requests resolved soooooo soooo fastttt. Do you have someone within playwith that you are talking to and assist you? kiddingggg.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    You are very lucky getting your requests resolved soooooo soooo fastttt. Do you have someone within playwith that you are talking to and assist you? kiddingggg.
    Why you keep trolling people?

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    you're soooooo sooooo fast at trolling. Maybe he just patiently wait for the responses of GMs, that way he's ticket won't be escalated over and over and over again.