+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FIX PA

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    mmm how you know they are busy?.... i noticed you join this game in feb 16 2015 asking for help , and in less than a month you know as much as an old gamer.....jummm are you a GM? lol
    You know what, you should do what BananaBandit said. So you don't have to think that every fast learner in-game is a GM. It's flattering though that you thought that I was a GM.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    mmm how you know they are busy?.... i noticed you join this game in feb 16 2015 asking for help , and in less than a month you know as much as an old gamer.....jummm are you a GM? lol
    You stalking Alice? XDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    You know what, you should do what BananaBandit said. So you don't have to think that every fast learner in-game is a GM. It's flattering though that you thought that I was a GM.
    well well... why so rude? I just ask if your a GM, I saw everything you cant imagine in this game, im not a forum 24/7 camper, but I read forum everyday, and as my concern to join game in less than a month asking for "help" and from night to morning knowing soooo much as and old gamer cant be pure coincidence..... anyhow it was a question .....

@princetralala ... is not stalking, is conecting some thing Im just watchin few weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    SOOOOOOOO are you a GM? LOL
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    troll-lo-lol

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    You're such a troll O.o