+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    Well u right about the gms helpin jin way more then helpin ran but about quittin nop its just the time to kick jin ass and show them that even with 18s from gms they cant do **** to ran
    They are not worth my attention but sure u go do that ill just take my moneys and move off to tera problem solved.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

So>? I spend on my 2 old upgs around 140k rp its 1400$ why im not gettin somethin insted? why my upgs doesnt get what jin ppl got I made new upgs exacly like any other jin ppl but i didnt got anythin back from my old upgs beside like 30k ecash for both so serusly how fair is that ?
    Because your old upg is still a good weapon and btw you had to own and +ed your craft weapon alone not bought from EM or trade or anything to get that compensation jin had to go thro same stuff and even more bad

So>? I spend on my 2 old upgs around 140k rp its 1400$ why im not gettin somethin insted? why my upgs doesnt get what jin ppl got I made new upgs exacly like any other jin ppl but i didnt got anythin back from my old upgs beside like 30k ecash for both so serusly how fair is that ?

You are not from e2n so maha wont spam cry to atzigan

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by amandinep View Post
    Because your old upg is still a good weapon and btw you had to own and +ed your craft weapon alone not bought from EM or trade or anything to get that compensation jin had to go thro same stuff and even more bad
    Old upg worth shet now when u see people having 7x dd lol.

OH YEH so did those people who had to get those blindfolds lol you see how it goes bruh?

You guys never learn the people who got their rings + had already +18 Rings and +18 Weapons witch they +ed spending crazy amount of money bcs of the OP Jin rates while Ran ppl can + a ring or a weapon way more easy and when GM's did that event to +all crafted weapons to +18 for free what happens with the people who spend money doing their weapons +18 its the same if you + a ring or a weapon they spend same amount of money so what GM's did was fear just changed their weapons +18 that they already had and put money to it, to rings so how come the rings are free if you spend money to + the weapon already?
    Again so did those people who had to get their blindfolds now why do u want them to put those blindfolds and in the same time u are denying the fact ur free boosted rings weren't supposed to be given to u

Commander
    Youre a total moron. Its just funny how jin people think in 10$ we can make any +18 ppl waste over 300$ sometimes and couldnt make +18 reinforce is about luck nothin else yes ran had alil bit better rate but doesnt mean jin need to get free boost gms could simple give them 10-15 deluxe insted boosted ring some ppl got luck and succses +18 they need to try exacly like the ppl who succses in ran and how its exacly possible that jin had lower rate and have more ppl with +18s then Ran...
    wow you so butthurt lol wow
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    OH YEH so did those people who had to get those blindfolds lol you see how it goes bruh?
    Calm down and come here to blowjob your daddys dik
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    kekekekekeke

we done now ?
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    Again so did those people who had to get their blindfolds now why do u want them to put those blindfolds and in the same time u are denying the fact ur free boosted rings weren't supposed to be given to u
    I see your little dumb so ill tell especially for you one more time anyone can + a ring any time both Jin and Ran ppl and blindfolds was never available on Jin server ever...

PS: Blindfold and tons of other OP items....