+ Reply to Thread

My friend got hacked,and we found the hacker what should i do?

so..my friend is a level 178 fire wizard,this day (08/02/2015) all of his equipment is all gone
    we currently has found the hacker,or the item taker
    it's currently at lime,opening a shop with all my friend's item in it
    the shop name is Offer,and he's using an IGN called Part2
    it's on the middle of lime,close to the bank
    we've already sent a support ticket,what else should we do?
    trims,i'm really confused and dunno what should i do
    sorry for the bad english

Last edited by eventevent; 02-07-2015 at 10:30 PM.

Send a ticket to Support (use the 'SUPPORT' button at the top of the web page.) to report him/her.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Your english is good, no need to sorry lol

already done it,though i'm worried that if my friend's equipment will be refunded
    how do you post a screenshot in this forum?
    today i just found out that now it's in an (level 200) ice wizard's hands (only the weapon though) (the person is selling it in lime)
    the IGN is Sdfwdafdc
    i already told my friend so he can sent another support ticket,so the GM can check the Sdfwdafdc's IP and Part2's IP

@crunchu
    thank you,@@

I am usually upload my photo to facebook to post it on forum, but I dont know if it's possible in this forum, maybe you can try it out.

Imageshack

Quote Originally Posted by eventevent View Post
    already done it,though i'm worried that if my friend's equipment will be refunded
    how do you post a screenshot in this forum?
    today i just found out that now it's in an (level 200) ice wizard's hands (only the weapon though) (the person is selling it in lime)
    the IGN is Sdfwdafdc
    i already told my friend so he can sent another support ticket,so the GM can check the Sdfwdafdc's IP and Part2's IP

@crunchu
    thank you,@@
    Upload the pic first into an image-hosting site like photobucket and tinypic (I prefer tinypic). Then grab its URL for the forum. Or you can just get its URL (the raw image) and then click the box that has like a tree in the middle of it when posting your comment. Then paste the URL there and tadaa!! You have a pic.

i see,thanks everyone~