+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 42 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    so after the merge is it safe to say that Jin > ran in pvp?
    aww shut up allready... its just the start of pvps we've been winnin for 2 weeks now they start to win lets see how long it can goes and anyway change ur signature its enother lie if u think u were any close to best/2nd best if u died 1 shot with ur dk..

Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    aww shut up allready... its just the start of pvps we've been winnin for 2 weeks now they start to win lets see how long it can goes and anyway change ur signature its enother lie if u think u were any close to best/2nd best if u died 1 shot with ur dk..
    u been wining for 2 weeks ? lol plz u won for like the 1st week coz we didnt even attend ruler keep dodging the pvps after ruler nd **** tou boring guild
    KnockOut

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Bitches be on me like a fat kid on cake.
    But I like chocolate waffles more D:
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Were servers down? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Skilled priest from the silva days never netbinds vargs like qndy ofc everyone in rohan is jealous.

EDIT: Also everyone seems to think karren is a main priest but she actually never joins main pt since she laggs and doesnt like to show her angry competitive side like certain other ppl in this game. Most of the time shes just with the dekans and me
    none of us focus her and consider her as main priest. look closely how she dies from ceazar with blunt only....

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    But I like chocolate waffles more D:
    More banana cream pie for me
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

LoL /10char
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Karren

#notevenclose
    you're so far, without dekan or mx, or full zerg of debuffers (as b00bs have the secret), there's not much that can kill our priest...
    also karren never use her own gear for pvp when we does (cause she is one shot with it).

What's funny in cyberguy, he is blaming or trolling ppl that "wasted" money on YNK's servers when you used money you earnt from your pserver, for make a come back and make chars here for sucks b00bs... hypocrits #1, sometimes ppl should just looks at theyr belly button before write sh*t on a forum and look dumb...
    But well, you not the first one, you won't be the last either...
    (/retired)[/B]

rohan dramas never end.Someone must make a movie about this and we all actors

Quote Originally Posted by YuMadBro View Post
    rohan dramas never end.Someone must make a movie about this and we all actors
    HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA omgggg