+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Back to game

Hybrid View

Its fixed and its a long post I am surprised there was only 1 error.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Its fixed and its a long post I am surprised there was only 1 error.
    But he did not want to know if you know anything in this game (and if not at what extent).

He just wanted to know if it'd worth to come back ; in extenso if this game is funny again or not ; not being flooded with numbers and things he doesn't even know.

do you even read ?
    Last edited by carnettsc; 02-03-2015 at 04:47 PM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    But he did not want to know if you know anything in this game (and if not at what extent).

He just wanted to know if it'd worth to come back ; in extenso if this game is funny again or not ; not being flooded with numbers and things he doesn't even know.

do you even read ?
    I am not qualified to decide if the game is worth it for him to come back. If I tell him **** yea its worth it to come along and he doesnt like it then it makes me look bad. I presented the facts and let him make up the mind himself.

There is a phrase you should learn. "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink." I lead him to the water and it was his choice to drink or not.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commander
    It's okay, GM Strellan, here's a pat in your back for being the clown h24. You do a great job at it, don't worry.
    Don't hate, friends.