+ Reply to Thread

missing character

Hi guys.I have a problem with the servers merge.I've had a 40 lvl dark elf (mightyelf) on Ran servrer before merge, and now I don't see him when I choose a character to play with on Jainus.Can someone tell me what is going on?

Banned
    How long was it before you logged the character on prior to this? They made an announcement that they would be clearing out inactives... your char might have been marked as an "inactive" due to well... inactivity...

Also... a level 40 is like 8hrs of game play with nothing but ingame exp boosts. Put ur nose to the grind stone and make the char again...

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    How long was it before you logged the character on prior to this? They made an announcement that they would be clearing out inactives... your char might have been marked as an "inactive" due to well... inactivity...

Also... a level 40 is like 8hrs of game play with nothing but ingame exp boosts. Put ur nose to the grind stone and make the char again...
    Hi, could you plz link where they said they would be clearing out inactive chars? I did try to look but could find nothing about it. Ty.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Ty Mr <3

So If I understood this correct, my lvl 114/ 115 chars are safe? I haven't logged any in for ages.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Ya should be unless you brought them form PH and never played them (you didn't ).
    For the rest they only picked on anything that did not made set up its job in the past couple years.

They nuked my guild Dominion tho. now my gm char sitting on that guild stuff with no place to use it (prides & guild stones) & the treasury was dumped
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

okie dokie. ty again. Hope my char names are still there and not stolen like every other server merg be4 lol. Downloading the game again to suss things out.

A bit annoying that they did that to old guilds tho. I have some friends that haven't played in yonks, but haven't actually quit that will get a shock when they return and have no guild left..

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I don't remember the date,but it was on december 2014,and I was playing whith this char only.