+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: About crones

About crones

Hello, I'm wonder how does player make so much crones? On EM 500kk of crones is 110 rps, how is that possible because is impossible to make it on farm.

Banned
    that crones comes from phrohan,

The crones actually is a mentioned by Francyo came from Philippines. So much amount of Crones and they are using it to be stronger and create items to cope up with the transfer as well.

One of the Keyword is Buy Hunter kit Farm and sell items
    Farm and sell item on and one
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Commoner
    yea ph brought alot of crones here. made prices for everything go way up. ses used to be 20 mill now is 100 mill. thats just 1 example. to tired to list more but thats the jist of it.

24/7 farming thats the only answer. Dont try to push your luck forging or trading items you might loose your track for some reason.

Banned
    Farming here will never get u so much crones they have. How long will u farm for 4 000 000 000?

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelFeier View Post
    Hello, I'm wonder how does player make so much crones? On EM 500kk of crones is 110 rps, how is that possible because is impossible to make it on farm.
    its possible for sure.

TSB gives almost 2b crones at 10% tax which means the entire server makes around 5b crones through just selling stuff to the NPC. There are also crone pickups and crones from instance to factor in so any given week you can expect the entire server as a whole to make about 8-10b crones.

Crone inflation stems from the fact that the only way to remove crones from the game is to buy stuff from shops (where 90% of the crones are removed) buying permits (where 25m is removed every purchase) and from lvl refining (average 30m per item refined). The sudden boom of crones come from a combination of the PH rohan merge, the treasure house dungeon (players started selling crones once the demand to refine onyx gear and upgrade gear).

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I 100% agree with ShadowAce
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Banned
    I will rather remove all crone reward from TSB revared etc, U want money? farm it! That rewards from TSB tax and survival arena was ****ty idea, aka free crones for fev