+ Reply to Thread

Atzigan how was your dinner?

I hope we payed enough on this second Fail forge event

What kind of online games that has == NO == forge events at all ?!

worse rates ever on this game, I never saw this kind of scam in any other online games.

They are just bunch of lazy people who cant care less about the game or the people playng the game they are happy that we lose items i bet they did it purposely ling in the game msg there is event so people can spend money and fail everything.

why are ppl forging on jin anyways? i no pres everything (except upgrades) onyx uniques I make 44%+ rares 66.6%+ enchanting aprox 22%

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by keosocola View Post
    They are just bunch of lazy people who cant care less about the game or the people playng the game they are happy that we lose items i bet they did it purposely ling in the game msg there is event so people can spend money and fail everything.
    Even the items you mentioned CANT be forged, at " jin

What a forging event it was! I was waiting for it like Christmas presents under a green tree. I was a bit astonished, when there was no event . Oh the wait until 4 am, just to fail - priceless.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Guys of Jin i have a better idea how about you save all the stuff you wanted to forge and stuff for after the merge? Then you wont loose anything. YW ^^
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Well most of all I wanted to delevel, but hey, surprise!
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Well you know, after They ****ed us over with this merge, they at least could make rates like in Ran, to forge/reinforce/refine things in order to be on the same page with people there. But hell they say Blessings each Friday from 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm (server msg), and upon trying to refine/forge/reinforce it fails as always. I'm pretty pissed, especially, when Atzigan comes in, makes 2 threads where 1 of them is about new op rings, which can be +ed, and then just without giving any answer about this event logs out. What can I say ... Service.

This events aren't fair to Jin players. The most logical way to have Ran rates and still keep things for merge is making a character there and using the rates from there and after merge get all the stuff from that character and moving them to your main that will be on the server. Meaning over kill to Jin right now.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!