+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    stop scaring the children old man its christmas!
    imho better to give the young-uns a lil scare before chrismas rather than see them come in all innocent and get raped on christmas because they were expecting this game to be chap to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparytaget View Post
    And that the problem i already solded all my upgs and rings long time ago.
    Well **** this game
    Thank you all for your answers

@Strellan: actually im a security guard not a kid -.-.-

PS vote Atzigan for dev !
    to me anybody under the age of 40 is a kid ^^
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Just talk to Atzigan if they can monitor the number of players playing in every server especially in Isen server if you want to know. XD. Don't ask the players around here. We really don't have the idea about the number of player playing over and over again. XD. Send tickets and its content will be your question about the population of Isen. HAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by villaruzdar View Post
    Just talk to Atzigan if they can monitor the number of players playing in every server especially in Isen server if you want to know. XD. Don't ask the players around here. We really don't have the idea about the number of player playing over and over again. XD. Send tickets and its content will be your question about the population of Isen. HAHA!
    you make gadwin83 seem like a genius plz stop

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Population? make a head count in game hahahaha

the only people that know haw many people is logged in at any given time is the GMs. They have the server status screen to look at -- players don't.

Players have no idea how many people are logged into the game since there is no way to count them all.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

If they made a small tab on the website telling how many people are on on any of the servers maybe more people will actually try and play the game because rather than saying servers are dead and seeing it for yourself are 2 different things. Cant wait for the merge -.-
    Just by logging in to PA (Jin) you know how many people are playing, sort of, but at least motivates me to play more even if its 24/7 HK
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    If they made a small tab on the website telling how many people are on on any of the servers maybe more people will actually try and play the game because rather than saying servers are dead and seeing it for yourself are 2 different things. Cant wait for the merge -.-
    Just by logging in to PA (Jin) you know how many people are playing, sort of, but at least motivates me to play more even if its 24/7 HK
    lol they don't want to show their shame

dont read these forums log in a char on each server n check lime bind stone to see player activity...i play insen n its okay no epic or upgrades crone based tho

Quote Originally Posted by Misanthrophy1 View Post
    dont read these forums log in a char on each server n check lime bind stone to see player activity...i play insen n its okay no epic or upgrades $$$$$ based tho
    and funny enough I put just enough dollar signs to represent how much it would cost to get REAL gear on isen.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Why U want to play PVE and farm stuff that no one need? All u need is that fancy gear from Item Mall 1000000000all stat sht and new glacial upgrade. PVE in rohan RIP! And U ask if it's worth to come back? I say No, no point to back dead game, few ppl still play thats true, but after merge will be another ~50%less players in game like every merge. So if U awnt to spend few 100$ for maybe 2month mindless pvp/rpk go ahead. In long term game is fu.ked up, unbalanced and pay 2win. Soo yea welcome back.