Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    lol. its the same thing happened to me, they always close my ticket and ask me for clarification. but then i realize that it was my fault i always gave lack information to my issue hahahha. just give the exact issue, so that they can resolve your problem right away

Quote Originally Posted by roainez View Post
    Hey thank you gm Ozam for reading and escalating my tickets to the proper dept
    Yeah! GM Ozam is the best! :

Ozam=AWESOME. lololol

Well all you need is to wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait..

That's why you need to play Rohan. There are still GMs out there that is kind. XD

yeah but is horrible we have to be punished for their mistakes... now my boyfriend finally found his missing upgrade part on ran server as well. so 3 went to jin and 1 to ran just as mine...lol and what was worse is his missing zhen part went to a lvl 48 dhan instead of his level 1xx dekan

ok so I am still waiting on response for my tickets that were to be escalated but when I check statis says they are closed and nothing has been done. however my boyfriend sent ticket last night for same issue and he has his parts moved already all to same server. mine are still on ran and jin!!!!

Banned

Awards Showcase

ok so I am still waiting on response for my tickets that were to be escalated but when I check statis says they are closed and nothing has been done. however my boyfriend sent ticket last night for same issue and he has his parts moved already all to same server. mine are still on ran and jin!!!!
    Hey roainez, I believe I replied to your ticket however if you are still having issues, rest assured, I will make sure it's resolved very soon.
    At the latest your issue will be resolved on Monday. Apologies for the long delay.

hey thank you so much for your reply. I sent the screenshots you requested. and xtras just incase... hope it helps you find my dungen run logs!!!

hey thank you so much for your reply. I sent the screenshots you requested. and xtras just incase... hope it helps you find my dungen run logs!!!
    GM just answered you. Thanks to your determination. HAHAHA!

yeah but too bad the ONLY ticket that got resolved was for my rps that the exchange market ate. guess we wont be getting rohanopoly coins or boost to our wepons or anything for doing that event because of it not being tracked or logged properly. and omg the servers will be merged before I can forge my 4 part upgrade I bought in nov 19 and 24th. if they even give me my parts back by then!!!!