+ Reply to Thread

Atzigan please help!!! now they took my 2 part forged upgrade and gave me unforged 1

please check on this... it has gone on long enough!!! my 2 part upgrade was supposed to be moved to ran to be with the rest of my parts...now they took my 2 part already forged elite split club and gave me a elite split club fragment in its place!!!! ticket#217483 is the original. now I have new ticket#218753.

seriously I buy 4 part upgrade parts 2 on nov 19 and 2 on nov 24. and I am still waiting for your staff to get this right...if they put all parts on same server in first place I wouldn't be having this issue!!! they took my FORGED 2 part upgrade and gave me 1 single fragment. so now I am out out option stones , pres stones and my other part of weapon!!!!! so now I wait again.... i am sooooo not happy about this!!!

As you know, the customer care service has problems and Gm staffs are too slow to deal with and solve the problems. You are one of good examples.

omg terible work on that upgrades ... i think i will never have one part who i won in another account from big5
    today got fixed one char and deleted all mine ses on him haha People pls make merge in new year and give some doping on your Crew

hey thanks Atzigan!!!! they finally got it right!!! got all my upgrade parts in one place now

Quote Originally Posted by roainez View Post
    hey thanks Atzigan!!!! they finally got it right!!! got all my upgrade parts in one place now
    Still, Atzigan proved that they are doing their job properly. +1 to Atzigan!