+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    but we were talking about guardians a good guardian like roy or lucas wouldnt be phased by your mana shield I mean what did you have 3.5k psy? thats like 15k barrier then 1 drain and you lose everything. Guardians are obviously opportunistic by nature (meaning you dont have reflect) so by the time rush runs out barrier is broken blue drain into a shield stun you elixer use vanishment and IF you are fast enough toggle mana shield on if not the knight symbol already dropped you.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Im vit dekan so for me no mater how much dd have anyone of them.
    Just that is pvp game evryone must die.This is not game for gods! Pets or not...
    And you are idiot lol
    So what the hell are you bitching about something here? you are still able to deal dmg. Besides it's not like I'm using axes 100dd Def or anything, I just don't think that it is a big deal that there are 100dd tanks. I do also mainly play melee chars and I'm cool with it. Playing a tank whose dmg is decided upon how high is ones hp is broken also, don't you think so? And yeah i might be an idiot for not bitching that there are chars which can't be dropped by every class. At least its fun to watch templars going in, and doing nothing on a defender, and then upon reflection timer going low, running to safe zone. And hey your nickname, Interpretation i can end up with is that you are a moral cripple.
    So tell me please are you up for reducing offhand % or not? cus I'm against it, in Pvp guards are meat, they rarely start the battle because people run out shoot smth put you to sleep (like dk for instance) and then shoot you again, loads of fun. Sure You can put rohas blessing but meh after few secs it will expire and dk will run out from sz.
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 12-06-2014 at 08:28 PM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Fix is possible on Axe/dagger wut u guys talking about

after people already bought them STFU please u still can kill them even with 100 % DD elmntal can do damg and this game about team work in pvp dekan can kill Deff with 100 % DD Wizz debuff stun Dhan can kill temps Mix dekans HP Guards can kill any 1 Rangers can kill dekans dhan's temps all so stop bitching and play the game like old times when pvp pt contains all clases not only priest temp deff

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    So what the hell are you bitching about something here? you are still able to deal dmg. Besides it's not like I'm using axes 100dd Def or anything, I just don't think that it is a big deal that there are 100dd tanks. I do also mainly play melee chars and I'm cool with it. Playing a tank whose dmg is decided upon how high is ones hp is broken also, don't you think so? And yeah i might be an idiot for not bitching that there are chars which can't be dropped by every class. At least its fun to watch templars going in, and doing nothing on a defender, and then upon reflection timer going low, running to safe zone. And hey your nickname, Interpretation i can end up with is that you are a moral cripple.
    So tell me please are you up for reducing offhand % or not? cus I'm against it, in Pvp guards are meat, they rarely start the battle because people run out shoot smth put you to sleep (like dk for instance) and then shoot you again, loads of fun. Sure You can put rohas blessing but meh after few secs it will expire and dk will run out from sz.
    u3pod = freak i`m agains reducing dmg i vote for 100% of hand weapon! I wanna they fix that stupid game.You know stones for armor min.dmg reduce? yeh they work for that 25% all chars need recive.That is just a bug to make people buy axes and feel them like gods... but vs who? no players here lol no wars no fun. That is just a new trick.And hackers is back i see alot hacked items in EM and nobody care... they can pvp and pet defender can get TD automatic and you will never kill this player... you always will be the victim in rohan world if ynk dont work on their job