+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    people are stupid who cares if you get pked you should be on a lowbie char lvl 66 anyways so you dont drop items when you die then its a waste of the pkers time to kill you in the 1st place.
    Since when is that true in any of the servers here?
    If that were the case bored high levels would not camp around Akhma pking lowbies which has always been the case on here since OB.

Fact is bored end game players are bored and to pass time (and to take out their butthurt when their asses are handed to them by other bored end-gamers) they take great pleasure in bullying lowbies in whatever guild they are pissed off at - and that my dear is a fact.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 09-17-2014 at 09:42 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowstar3 View Post
    Exactly stupid kids crying when they dont get anything haha

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    If that were the case bored high levels would not camp around Akhma pking lowbies which has always been the case on here since OB.

Fact is bored end game players are bored and to pass time (and to take out their butthurt when their asses are handed to them by other bored end-gamers) they take great pleasure in bullying lowbies in whatever guild they are pissed off at - and that my dear is a fact.
    With the pvp/honor update lowbies no longer drop items if they die from a high level player and venges can not be made with players over 10 lvls than the loser. Anyways they had 2 boost events and an exp pouch to make lvl 66 rangers that wont drop their ses when they die and there are not many dex rangers out there its all a matter of slow players getting picked off.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

Akhma was just an ego boost, a place to show off an empty shell.
    Last edited by treintram; 09-17-2014 at 12:33 PM. Reason: the comma police won't catch me
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    Akhma was just an ego boost, a place to show off an empty shell.
    True dat.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    Why would i lol? I'm not the one crying about dieing xD