+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Commoner

Hunter Kits unsealed now? Lawl'd

Still waiting on a response

YOU'RE WELCOME FOR POSTING THIS WOMAN xP

:*

Dear Valued Player,

Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Support.

We sincerely apologize for anything that may have caused you regarding this concern.

> BLA BLA BLA <

If you still have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

NOTE: Please avoid sending multiple tickets (with the same concern),
    for it will only prolong resolving your concern.

Thank you for your contribution and support.

Sincerely,
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

Everytime same response and they dont care >__<

Odd I sent in a report about it myself and was told they were aware of the issue and will be correcting it soon..

And to anyone that complains about forge rates, xp rates, and any other rate in the game I wish you would have been around when the game first came out. These rates we have now are insane compared to then. Good job at feeling entitled to having everything handed to ya. Grinding to lvl 99 was a pain back in the day, now its done in a week. Consider yourselves lucky that the rates are as high as they are, personaly I would like to see a server with the orignal rates to the game.

GG stfu.

Banned
    Actually I'd rather see a 30d hk for 999 rps on IM.

(Higher than using 2hk 8hours + pres stone, but guaranteed to have 30days)

but yea real talk 99 rps for 8h means 297rps (for 24h) x 30 = 8910 rps charged. Lolwat ?
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-27-2014 at 08:10 PM.

This is retarded. The same thing happened to me, except when I went to buy it, I purchased a Unique Prev Stone with mine and never even got the stone. I sent in a ticket or whatever, and asked for a refund of my rps since I was basically scammed. lol

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfdown View Post
    Odd I sent in a report about it myself and was told they were aware of the issue and will be correcting it soon..

And to anyone that complains about forge rates, xp rates, and any other rate in the game I wish you would have been around when the game first came out. These rates we have now are insane compared to then. Good job at feeling entitled to having everything handed to ya. Grinding to lvl 99 was a pain back in the day, now its done in a week. Consider yourselves lucky that the rates are as high as they are, personaly I would like to see a server with the orignal rates to the game.

GG stfu.
    You sound like one of those old timers that talk about how it was back in their day. So kindly fk off love

To address your point. You are correct that we are "spoiled" compared to the crappy sh*t that you had all those years ago
    I personally along with everyone that still plays does not want to spend their entire day grinding and failing sh*t. Spending 90 RPs every 8 hours to grind.....That was what this QQ thread was about. Just added in the other **** rates that came along with the server.... Though to you it all sounds like a big QQ fest but I'll let you take your little grandpa cane so you can talk about how we're all spoiled... No worries tho.
    Last edited by jesseh; 07-27-2014 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfdown View Post

GG stfu.
    Are you retarded? the rates were not higher back then the exp requirement per lvl was smaller. Things changed since then the rates are significantly higher multiply the hard work you put in to get to 99 by 6 to get the time it takes to get to 110 and mutiply that lvl 110 experience by 6 again to get 115 and then 900% ontop of that. This game is a grindfest dont give me your pro HK bull**** especially since you obviously were not around or decent at that time.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    You sound like one of those old timers that talk about how it was back in their day. So kindly fk off love

To address your point. You are correct that we are "spoiled" compared to the crappy sh*t that you had all those years ago
    I personally along with everyone that still plays does not want to spend their entire day grinding and failing sh*t. Spending 90 RPs every 8 hours to grind.....That was what this QQ thread was about. Just added in the other **** rates that came along with the server.... Though to you it all sounds like a big QQ fest but I'll let you take your little grandpa cane so you can talk about how we're all spoiled... No worries tho.
    Wow.. never before have I been so put in my place. well done. yes i am one of them old timers that talk about the old days, rather fond of them old days. And hell if it wasnt for HKs i doubt this game would still be around. Thank you.. *takes his little grandpa cane and walks away*

WAI U STILL PLAY DIS FAIL GAME CHER! I got one more level and was like wtf am I doing. I will patiently wait for people to level their characters and gear them so I can play them.

Banned
    This has been corrected at this time. The hunter kits are now sealed when purchased for your account.