+ Reply to Thread

Frog Make People DC on Chaos Gear, Forest Of Cross

I dont know, this is cheat or bug

there a player name "rebecca" gunner and sometime with Apostle (idk the name)
    on Chaos Gear, isee they boosting their Battle Pet (Water Spirit) and make people DC
    and I, maybe some people are not comfortable about it..
    whenever i see the frog, suddenly my char DC and im sure there no problem with my connection or something else,btw not just me other people too

in fact it is not a problem, in seal BoD player freely go anywhere anytime..
    but this is a very serious problem i think..
    whenever you try leveling on Chaos Gear, and rebecca was there
    do not expect you can leveling there, btw CG is great place to leveling with close monster and high spawn good for knight and AoE job

Yeah, CHEATER is always here in Forest of Cross (Chaos Gear) everyday and I am quite surprised the GM are not doing sh1t about this!

I think the GM are friends with the CHEATERS and get some $$ in their pocket from the CHEATERS.

Quote Originally Posted by bacquerel View Post
    Yeah, CHEATER is always here in Forest of Cross (Chaos Gear) everyday and I am quite surprised the GM are not doing sh1t about this!

I think the GM are friends with the CHEATERS and get some $$ in their pocket from the CHEATERS.
    i kinda agree with you. where's the GM????!!

and this person just did it again in Brown Soil..

forcing me to disconnect and relog with freeze map..
    xylonkpls

I have the same problem with the frog in Chaos Gear, something is not right

IGN: Graduate [Gunner] Rebeccachamber

Sent a ticket to GM with screenshots, hope this will be solved
    Last edited by bacquerel; 06-23-2014 at 08:22 PM.

I thought this was only happening to me..
    I can confirm that, Rebeccachamber, dc's people when he/she is leveling the froggy.

And it happen again yesterday. This time a different guy with Battle Pet Dragon.

I think there is something wrong with BATTLE PET AOE skills, or either the server (host) is not good enough to host the lag.

PS: There were drops throughout the map when I get DC ed, when they do not pick up the drop from AOE kills