+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    If he does has a fanpage, can you give us the link to his fanpage as a prove?

i think most of the players agree that GM Kuma is not capable for GameMaster title and have a bad judgement towards other..the ynk should have known about this but why i felt like there's nothing they can do about Kuma? because of him sealonline BOD plunging into destruction, the services are really bad towards players, ynk name is blackened. im sorry if i was wrong about this, but thats what i thought
    Last edited by debbie94; 09-17-2013 at 08:25 AM.

hi all,
    i agree Kuma incompetent to be a GM, because i ever have cheat report send to him and he don't respon my report. And than after 4 day he shown up. i asked him about my report and he only said "i will read your report than, i only can read report on weekend". so, my opinion is may he retired from status GM if his presence doesn't help the player on game as fast as possible because of his rushing.

Hi,

My thoughts on most Indonesian gamers ~80%

1. Most of them are assh0les : taking a player's hunting spot even though there are many other spots
    2. Mostly rude : due to poor country and pood educational system (Most of them have personality and attitude issues)
    3. Cheater : those with lots of time in their hand (usually the unemployed) will use dirty methods to be good in the game, not the best but pretty good.
    4. Some 20% of the Indonesian gamers are nice people, just really hard to find them

SEAL BOD:
    1. Your approach of selling .XG item in my opinion is very good!
    2. GM should pay attention when banning ID, atleast email the Cheater with the screenshot.
    3. Player use [insert] key to take screen shot, it will be saved in your C:Sealonline BOD, submit a ticket with that screenshot.

GM KUMA (BOSGADANG):
    1. I personally do not care as I have not meet him in game.
    2. I heard from my friend that plays Seal Indo, Seal Online +, Seal Online Eternal Destiny that 90% of them dislike this guy due to his: attitude, no courtesy, bossy, illogical. So abusing his power is not a surpsrise for me

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by bacquerel; 06-11-2014 at 10:24 AM.