+ Reply to Thread

Thread: disappointed

disappointed

anything i ask never get answer,ithink the GM is never online..
    really wasting time...
    this forum just formality.. lol

whats wrong.......... I will be your GM and help you

I appreciate if you can help
    when i login its always say " Please download the update " and what update must downlod help mee

i would suggest you unistall rohan

then download the game again

^this, reinstall with sealonlineBoD_full.exe, not the old installer sealonlinePlus.

And yes it's like there's no technical support apart other players lurking around. I can't play either and no gm ever replied. Hope you'll have better luck than me.

help me please sir my seal error ( hacking prevention tool has stopped ) i try to reboot my comp and re install the seal but still error

anyone can help me ? after dowloading sealBoD , and have a launcher , i can't even to have a GAME START. its patching but it can't be done, at the end it always say failed and close program.Any idea to help my problem please? i really want to play this game.

Just keep running the launcher you probably have a really big repository of update files that has to be downloaded. Eventually the entire repository will be downloaded and it will validate all the files and you should be able to start the game.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461