Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: To Lyrical

Quote Originally Posted by wotad View Post
    nice copy and pasting you got there ;p
    Thanks. It's quite easy. I like to change up the methods of copy and paste every once in a while as I'm destroying lions in the jungle. And I don't mean the ****ty lions you see on TV, I mean the badass ones with wings, a cape, and lazers and ****. I will consider using the CTRL + C then V to paste as it's hardcore. But sometimes I'll even just right click copy, then right click and paste. Shows the badass skills I have with the mouse and my fingers, which I used to finger blow all the hot bitches that come my way. Glad to know people appreciate and thank me for my hard work.
    9X-7I > 3(3X-7U) D.S.G : http://i.imgur.com/zsGFW.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wotad View Post
    lol you think im a scammer lyrical? if i was trying to scam i wouldnt post on fourms i was joking around so your much more dumb then i thought

i dont even play this rohan i play xor same as spyro i came here to play to play with him till its up

if you think im a scammer fine , i wouldnt need to scam here as i hardly even play here , i wanted to help forever till xor was back up but w/e

i was trolling the fact you said in forever G chat im a scammer is lols
    hai scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Qsexy View Post
    shut the **** up. Do you hear these words that are coming out of my mouth? SHUT. THE. ****. UP. Don't dare dream of speaking to a ****ing superior like that. Im perfectly capable of snapping your ****ing spine in half, and I'm perfectly willing to do it. You ****ing faggot, you have no idea what you're getting yourself in to. I'll rip your spine out from your ****ing throat, and i'll use it as a dildo to assrape your mom with while I make her gag on my ****ing cock. Then I'll pull your ****-covered spine out from your mothers asshole, and force your father to lick the **** off of it while I jizz in his ****ing mouth at the same time. I'll make your dad snowball the resulting mouthful of your moms **** and my cum, over to your little sister, who i'll force to ****ing gargle it while i rape her in the asshole and whip her with a belt. All of this will be in front of your spineless, dying body, laying on the floor waiting to die. The last ****ing thing you'll ever see is me castrating your ****ing dad and shoving his dick down your throat until you ****ing suffocate.
    remember to shout surprise before you rape her thens its just surprise sex

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4