+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Server maintainance

Hello,
    I realize this is not the place to post my problem, but I find no other suitable place, I've been treated UNFAIR, I lost all my item, which I realized why, because of the server maintainance, it's been said that my crones will be returned first, and so is my items later, but I did not recieve all of my crones spend in the forging event, (before the server maintainance) I bought items from the magic shop (armour) and I sold the useless ones, for forging my graham, that was alot of gold and I never got that gold, The gold I used to refine my armour, Im not sure if I got that either. Can justice be done ?
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by hardguy View Post
    Hello,
    I realize this is not the place to post my problem, but I find no other suitable place, I've been treated UNFAIR, I lost all my item, which I realized why, because of the server maintainance, it's been said that my crones will be returned first, and so is my items later, but I did not recieve all of my crones spend in the forging event, (before the server maintainance) I bought items from the magic shop (armour) and I sold the useless ones, for forging my graham, that was alot of gold and I never got that gold, The gold I used to refine my armour, Im not sure if I got that either. Can justice be done ?
    Thank you.
    I literally lol'ed at you Gms said that only refining event had affected and forging did so they will give the amount of the items used to craft weps or armor also the amount used in refine they didn't said the they will return the money that you spent in magic shop LOL... dude learn to read and talk here

I bought items from magic shop, so I can forge them , I sold the useless ones, refined the useful once, and now EVERYTHING OF MY ARMOUR IS GONE, I know its not said that money spent on magic items will not be returned, thats why I used the forums, idiot, or else why would I come here, if you want to attack me, learn some english before you do.

Quote Originally Posted by hardguy View Post
    I bought items from magic shop, so I can forge them , I sold the useless ones, refined the useful once, and now EVERYTHING OF MY ARMOUR IS GONE, I know its not said that money spent on magic items will not be returned, thats why I used the forums, idiot, or else why would I come here, if you want to attack me, learn some english before you do.
    Really Man never seen a dunce bag like you dude you can hold the title of an idiot learn to Read GM POSTS before telling OH BTW gm said items will be restored before 11 of this month can you understand ?? and they won't return your fked up crones which you bought from magic shop its your own fault for spending money not theres and please read and understand before talking **** here

Its not my fault, this server thing shouldn't have have happened in the first place, why would I buy magic items ? I spent gold to forge my item, and my item is lost, I havent retrieved my full gold, I don't want your silly comments on my thread please, I'll say it in your language, "you can **** off" .I need a moderator answer please.

no moderator to answer me? Why do I have to pay for rohans fault? I think I start a new character, or I can just quite rohan.. thank you for your ignorance, a poor person like me have to pay for your technical faults, this game will never be one of the top MMORPG games, this is why, lazy moderators, and awesome technical faults, bye

which server are you on? and how much crone you lost?

Divinity, 250k crones lost, this might seem less for you, but it means the world for me, and Im a level 40

what's ur IGN? i give u 5 mil if i catch u online

wow, i just dont know how to thank you lol, whats IGN?