Hi guys,

I've been thinking about returning to the game lately, since I always missed the vibe and the pace of playing Seal Online. However, I have not been able to find another game like Seal Online that fits me as well as this game.
A bit background of where I left off..
I quit when max level was still at 271, played as a Gunner main with some alts (Berserk, Apostle). Stone system was still very new, and I believe Sage v2 was still unavailable at the time.

So, my ultimate question... is this game still worth playing in 2023? Is it worth come back to? Hopefully, you guys can help in answering some of the points below in which I will use as my deciding factor in returning..
1. Are there any benefits for returners over existing players, in terms of catching up or leveling up, perhaps?
2. What's currently the max level? For a returning/ new player, how long does it usually take to reach that max level?
3. Are there enough player for the game to feel 'alive' and suffice to do contents with randoms?
4. How bad is the cheater situation?
5. Is P2W still very prominent in this game? If so, how bad? Can F2P players enjoy the game and reasonably compete with P2W?
6. How's the PVP scene? Regular guild wars?
7. How's the International/ English-speaking players & community? or is it all Indonesian nowadays? (No offense, just purely asking). If there are international guilds, which would you guys recommend joining?
8. What's the 'META' class these days? And how far is the disparity between classes?

I think there are some of the questions that will help me decide in returning. Will add in the replies if there are further questions.
Would greatly appreciate it if you guys could help in answering these
Thanks in advance, you guys!