Threaded View

Disconnection Issues in Elim, Channel 1 - Wake Up Call for GMs: Fix This or Lose Loya

Hello fellow Seal Online players,

Lately, I have been encountering frequent disconnection issues specifically in Elim, Channel 1, while checking the item market prices.
    These disconnections have become increasingly frustrating, as they disrupt my gameplay and hinder my ability to efficiently browse the market.

I am reaching out to the community to find out if any of you are experiencing similar disconnection issues in Elim or other areas, particularly while accessing the item market.
    By sharing our experiences, we can identify if this is an isolated incident or a widespread problem affecting multiple players.

I have already reported this issue by sending a ticket to the GMs.
    However, their response was to ask for a video as proof, which clearly shows that they are overly confident in their server and system.
    It seems they are not genuinely willing to find a solution for us, the players who keep this game alive.
    This is a wake-up call for the GMs to get their act together and do something for us, instead of brushing us off!

It's no secret that the game has been facing a downturn, with many players deciding to move to private servers.
    We, the loyal players who still play on the Blades of Destiny server, deserve better.
    If the GMs continue to do nothing and remain overconfident in their system and server, I might be forced to say goodbye to this game that I love and have been playing for more than a decade.

To make it easier for others to notice and respond to this issue, I kindly request that you reply to this thread with the following information:
    • Your in-game name and server
    • A brief description of the disconnection issue you're facing, including the location and activity
    • The frequency of the disconnections (e.g., occasional, frequent, constant)
    • Any troubleshooting steps you have tried and their results
    • Any additional information or observations you think might be relevant

By gathering more information from fellow players, we can better understand the scope of the problem and put pressure on the Seal Online team to take our concerns seriously.
    Your feedback and input are greatly appreciated. I hope that, together, we can make the GMs realize the severity of this issue and force them to take appropriate action, or risk losing their most dedicated players.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support!
    Last edited by noobmakmak; 04-17-2023 at 11:57 PM.