Threaded View

No Cassandra Items, no New players

This is unacceptable, can a GM explain me how a new player could enjoy this game? they AGAIN are CLOSING THE DOORS TO NEW PLAYERS.
    The disadvantage that new players have with us is HUGE, cassandra quest MUST BE PERMANENT, I understand that they donīt give patterns or costume, but the weapon and EXP MUST be there.
    itīs not possible that people spend a lot of time in lower lvs considerating that the max LV is 115+50, where the exp is really slow (but acceptable). a new player wonīt be for days trying to understand how to make a Ferken weapon with the excessive steps and materials needed to create it, while is getting exp extremely slow due to the bad items on the hands.
    GM were doing a good job about how to get items, ways to get exp faster, rings, etc. but the decision of taking out the cassandra quest just closes the doors to new players, and AGAIN you are focusing just on keeping active the current players instead of bringing new players to the game.
    I love this game since RBF and I have put a bit of money on it because is my decision to enjoy it in a better way, but this kind of obstacles make feel that in the near future the same will happen, where people leave the game with no new faces coming in.
    Last edited by pokelol; 12-05-2020 at 05:47 PM.