Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
This clearly not jainus, maybe its possible for +32 priest to be top 1 there in Isen, but never saw +50 priest top 1 in jainus

lol , ImagineDragon
YES this is ISEN SERVER, but bear in mind that I killed multiple mobs (2pt) in just 2 hits of judgement, maybe in jainus with upgraded gears will kill in a single blow. Priest is more of capable of killing those mobs in the mids easily than any almost race because of magic damage. Those mobs are high in physical pdef with low magic def that's why only the race with magic attack and crit base damage can kill fast those 2pt mobs. And almost of the race are low in magic def and they focus in physical def even in forging armor and shield. Never underestimate the damage of priest in PA especially if you gear it properly. Like I said it is not impossible to get RANK 1 in PA, when you say IMPOSSIBLE it is 0% to attain it. There are lot of ways if you are really serious to do it. 8 PA per day and there is a chance to get it. Make 7s those buffs and skills that boost the PSY/INT and put 200s int and psy in your weapon and in your armor to make it easier for you and it will tremendously boost the JUDGEMENT damage. As I have said "it is not impossible"