Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Good one! That creature is mentaly disbalanced and noone can help it He troll evry post with tonsh of bul****s and will never stop ... just laught at him and ignore is my advice

Aurora Welcome back! You need to buy opianel armor set and make it +27 (i just saw in facebook post you can do it rofl) you NEED get +50 level like LEVELING in inter evry day and play Power arena Evry day to get for 3 monts pouch with 800 billion exp, Also you can farm crones and QQ someone alredy level +50 to make exp pouches for you. So at end when you play like 5 years to done that in totaly slavery of game (money will not help you) you will have like 30 000 psy 30 000 int 30 000 vit so you will be ABLE to kill mobs in mirror one aoe... GOOD LUCK with that!

PS: At + 50 you can enter in new dungeon where nobody can help you haha Welcome in Rohan where things not have logic.
    It's fun looking in the mirror ocasionally isn't it?

PS: it's mentally disabled or mentally challenged not mentally disbalanced you degenerate bulgarian oxygen wasting piece of trash.
    PPS: max PA reward gives 1 trillion xp, not 800B.

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    maybe thats the place dark turamus referring to? haha..

if he was saying he got no problem killing mobs at mirror or even hall using priest, than i want him enlighten me how to do it, but i havent see a priest soloing there till now.
    or maybe turamus never tried mirror ?
    The whole point of this post is that priest can't kill anything in mirror dungeons. WH/Upper is fine but those places give really bad xp, give no drops and WH costs you money to xp.
    Last edited by shannon11; 09-27-2018 at 02:20 AM. Reason: had to up my insult game
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine