Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
People are reaching these absurd crit rates primarily because of katar mastery crit rate which needs to be changed. Also I have been doing quite a bit of pvp in PA (on my avenger) and when thats done pushing rumirs/noirs/scouts into spawn with my defender. Loop is a stupid skill you put it on one person and that one person is immortal with 1 second uptime. no chance for a crit to bleed through, even if you dont have an absurd crit rate 1 crit nullifies all those regular hits so its not like you could even use a templar to counter loop.

75% is fair or make it 90% and reduce the heal to 2% hp per crit absorbed.

This is not true, max geared dhans get 11-16k agi selfbuffed, their critrate doesn't come from katar mastery but rather from their weapon. 3.0 katar gives 32% critrate and you can put an 18% critrate stone on it. Just your weapon alone will give you 50% crit chance, add to that the fact that they have a 10% crit chance buff, 5% base crit chance, the possibility to wear 4x upg rings with 12% crit, party a guard with 7% crit buff, 10% crit chance on guarder. you end up with nearly 90% crit chance, self buffed, around 100% if you party up. Beside that dhans can reach 120% DD pen, having 70% on their ulti and 20% on guarder and possibly 30% on their weapon. This allows them to pretty much 1 hit people with DPP (they reach insane melee as well with chakras, katar mastery, str buff, 1k str stones on opaniel and what not.

GMs f*cked up back in the day when they designed weapons and such for the classes, they did that for the OLD agi dhans, which were sh1t. When the balance patch came they made dhans PVP monsters but the koreans did not take those upgraded weapons into account.

Loop really isn't an issue for most classes and the koreans agree with me, they tweaked it very similar to mine, their lvl 7 loop lasts 25 seconds, has a 20 second cooldown and heals for 25%. I'm not changing my advice about loop because I'm pretty damn sure that if you design it like you suggested, pvp is going to turn to crap. Half the server is already dhan and they will 1 shot everyone with zero counterplay. Also people are not immortal with just loop, most classes can kill someone no problem while they are on loop. The biggest issue of immortality stems from the fact that everyone has 500k hp at the end of the PA season and you have rumir's Revive force with too low cooldown and 100% hp restore that auto-revives them instantly. They need to adjust that skill (as I suggested) and nerf the PA badge to hell.

Also the way I see it the crown changes from dhans to guardians while all other classes get to remain in that "not good enough but not bad so up to you" territory. Getting 30% block and 15% crit this is the defensive version of predator's katar mastery 1000% not necessary.

You forget that the main reason dhans/noirs are the best pvp classes is due to their invenom, which ignores all damage reducing effects but PVP defense. Guards don't have this. Even with the patch they'll get higher crits but all of that is only initial damage, which is reduced by pretty much every damage reducing effect you can imagine (not to mention countered by loop), this is quite different from noir/dhan. Also guards can't use a guarder (since secondary weapon > guarder) so they lose the 20% dd pen. They can use dd pen stones on their weapons but that's really expensive to maintain.

Also why is every class getting 100% chance to their cleave skills at lvl 7? This just sounds like a massive aoe cluster**** that buff should be capped at 60%.

This is something I have been struggeling with, the koreans gave all classes 100% chance to AOE but 50% damage reduction. This would be okay for PVP but it would give problems for PVE since you won't do enough damage to surrounding mobs in the new map/sup dungeon. You could apply the KR versions but for that you'd have to release more PVE attack items to compensate. I'm not entirely sure what to do with this. I just chose for 100% chance to AOE and 20% damage reduction, to see how it plays out in PVP.

Reflect being removed is stupid as well, this skill used to be the ultimate counter to getting zerged but I guess now it doesnt matter because you can just play a guard and get looped and become an immortal killing machine. I also dont like that suicide change its a unique skill and while the current state of the game doesnt require it one day you might want to have that suicide squad attack.

Reflect isn't removed. Currently templar get's a damage reduction on their own damage output while using reflect. Example: you deal 1000 damage regular attacks, you pop reflect and you only deal 800 damage regular attacks. With all the nerfs templar had, they don't need this decrease in damage, so I simply removed the damage reducing effect from their reflect. The rest (duration, cd etc.) remains the same.

I personally hate suicide, if it were up to me I'd completely remove that skill since it's just plain stupid. You kill yourself to have a chance on killing someone else at the cost of your own XP. Dhans, specially avengers have so many tools to kill someone, they really don't need suicide skill. I changed it so it has more counterplay and to go against people logging lvl 50 alts to suicide bomb lvl 115+50s. This shouldn't happen.

Defenders should get damage based on their HP just like DKs do which would allow you to take advantage of that defending nature buff as well. The main problem with defenders however is that most of their skills suck like whirlwind is one of their big skills and it deals peanuts for damage, the push is the same at all lvls and the cooldown is long as hell. Shield burden one of my favorite skills scales so bad should ignore DD and have a higher %age so it becomes the ghetto version of knight symbol.

I really like this idea about defender, I'm going to implement it in the patch
Quote Originally Posted by MAYAPUTOMAYA View Post
This is really great that dagger now is a part of option dhans buffs, it would be highly appreciated that would be implemented.

I agree also with the “loop” that’s insane.
Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ArmoPrince View Post
Just 2 things I wanted to point out from your proposal:

Avenger Storm Assault:

lvl7 12% accumulating damage to your next attack, 75% chance to block a physical attack with your weapon, duration 15 seconds, 30 seconds cooldown

(I think if you plan to make parry 30% chance to defend with weapon then Storm Assault should be nerfed to 60%)

reducing it to 60% will not really make a difference (you'll be able to hit them 1-2x instead of 0x but I can adjust it nontheless

Templar Reflect:

-Reflection
Removed (at all lvls): no longer reduces damage output by 20%

(Did you mean remove the entire skill? Or just remove the damage reduction, because without the Reflect skill there's not much reason to play temp)

It's not going to be removed, only the damage reduction on it will be removed
Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
yo great job!
even if i dont agree to all of your points (most likely coz of my isen-point-of-view) but overall you had some pretty good ideas and i really hope Gms/Devs will notice and appreciate your work.
oh and merge the damn servers
Thank you, and yes, having 2 servers which are different makes balancing even harder. A merge would be good to get rid of these differences.