I haven't touched this game in a long while. Left before the server wipe due to Dupe item situation (If I recall server wiped? I left before it happened). Was considering returning to the game for old time sakes to grind and enjoy it again. Is it worth playing the game again? Has the game gone easier or harder for grinding? It seems like the game became even more p2p if you want to strive without farming as much just by looking at IM. I mean I usually spent money on seal (but I can't recall the accounts that I've played on which I've spent rp on.) What in the game has changed? Has the grinding ever change for the better? (Only played Knight + Priest +Jester to 110 and quit because farming from 10-110 was tedious even though it was just aoe grinding).

If I do consider coming back to the game, does it matter what server I go for? Is there a leveling guide that I could possibly follow? (It seems like most of the guides long before are just gone and there's like no information for newer or returning players to look up). Does anyone happen to remember or have the 1-10 level + fame guide (2k~4k fame by lvl 10 guide). If I consider purchasing RP, what would be deemable worth purchasing beside 150% exp.