Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    ofc he is lol
    vit pets ppfffff

hes talking about broken class but plays a vit fish lol
    the video is up since a week but keep talking moron
    btw u must be scared of ady or why u got an mage with darkeyez in your party
    how many times u wanna say u were ungeared(u only add 7s now the rest is same) miloser? cant hear u crying anymore its pathetic
    you would get killed again if i had the atk speed of an guardian
    nuff said
    Wow? scared of NoobLikeYou? you must be kidding me. The lowbie mage is in safezone. Beside that **** does crit 90+ 15kinvenom. doesnt pose a threat idiot. And check the DETECT SCROLL what more pathetic excuses you will have? What? more excuse lame sh1t. You and Jess (PsyBot) keeps on bragging how you will pawn me with your new Defender and how stronger you were than the guard you used to be. Stop crying shemale dont give me that **** "you would get killed again if i had the atk speed of a guard". Just do it seal your mouth shut non factor

What? you are crying about VIT DK? when everyone knows its the age of DHANs, HUMANS, NOIR. I cant bear to see your disgusting and pathetic cry. And oh? 7's? I never used patterns and 7's when you made that one fail video. Now come im full geared with 7's pattern ill let you know how ZERO Chances you have now.

Playing vit fish? FYI this is my main and been playing it since 2014. Unlike you switching from other Broken Class. 1st from Agi Dhan that was 1shotted. Then to Guard.

See how disgusting your cries is. Arent you ashamed? That a Vit Dk killed you? On your only video of mine you were like a kid jumping from joy after winning the 1v1 vs ungeared DK. Now that you Lose? what happened? Your pathetic excuse is "VIT PET", "i will kill you easy with a guard" LMAO really disgusting

Here's two word for you:

PAST LAPDOG.

aint that a nice tag for you? Past Lapdog? Stop Dreaming you will never ever be a factor in isen. How much you spent will never ever suffice the slow witt and pea brain of yours. You cant come up a strategy in a situation. Too bad you got rekt by a PlayToWin style vs PayToWin
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 03-07-2017 at 02:54 AM.