Thread: TO THE GMs!

Threaded View

TO THE GMs!

(I Apologize for the double post, you may remove the one at the incorrect location)

Hello GMs,

Around the same time last year, the staff at PWI were kind enough to hold a "+ Boost Event". For a month I think it was, they sold Deluxe Abradants, and for everyone that + any item to +12 during that time, that item was boosted to +13. For everyone that + their item to +15, they had that item boosted to +18. The awesome thing was that they generously gave us outstanding success rates!

I would like to request this event be held again, especially since we're heading in to the holidays. Give us players a little break, and have Rohan be a source of many fun times during this holiday season for all of us.

I've noticed that the number of people whom are returning after years of being away are increasing, and would be an awesome way to get the number of formidable players to a greater number.

As always, thanks to everyone at PWI for always working so diligently to improve our Rohan experience, and we hope you consider our request.

Respectfully,
    Corndog

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz4QdhbhlDu
    www.playrohan.com
    Last edited by C0rndog; 11-21-2016 at 02:55 AM.