Quote Originally Posted by Deathwatcherr View Post
waiting for salty Jainus recruiters to bash Isen in 1...2..3....

On topic tho, Atleast Isens pvp is better then it was like a year back, Then it was not even a pvp going on...it was just Infinite running around killing people for fun and no1 was on their lvl or had gear in the same leauge,

Now atleast there is 5 chars in Final Strike and Kenji who are at a higher lvl than Infinites top characters, Since xCupid is guildess and kills and get killed by both sides im not counting him into the mix, ( lvl +35?)

Past is +17 or +19? Misfit probly around that lvl aswell together with MilordZymeth, Note sure what lvl VietEpic or SexyKiller is, but they are both higher lvl than Past, that much im sure of

" Zerg your enemy, Get Zerged by your enemy, Stay in safezone and talk **** about zerg and your enemy " and on and on it goes
My lovley rumir is only +5 at the moment, still well geared enough to tank an entire guild...just need to get that full onyx set to +15 tho

the pvp has been improved a little, mostly cause of all the rpking going on, cause when people cant farm on hk forever, they will get forced to either take action or leave the game i guess. So yeah....something GOOD as more pvp came out something BAD which is rpking so i guess it's better than nothing