So ive been playing on Isen for some time now, and during this time ive seen the ass holes from ChienBien to InfiniteKOS rule the server by rpking EVERYONE for fun,

but due to recent events....InfiniteKOS got disbanded right when the server started enjoying some nice pvp beetwen InfiniteKOS and Kenji, ( to bad )
Now it seems that and new rpk guild called VNFriends has been born, which contains the majority of the old InfiniteKOS members, so the rpking is back to normal again,
but sadly enough the pvp is gone, so far every damn pvp ive seen Starts and ends the same,

1.Past and friends rpk lowbies in lower gratt,

2.Once someone from LR or Kenji is killed Kenji responds and we have 4 to 6 people in lime or ron screaming for Past to come out,

3. Past shows up with his friends and usually get wrecked like 2 times untill he calls the whole guild to lime.

4. The 4-6 players from Kenji gets wrecked by the zerg from VNFriends and 10 minutes later we have 34 people deep in lime with Kenji Guildtags,

5. Past and friends gets killed over and over untill they stay in safezone and complaining about the zerg

6. Past runs off to kill all kenji members on hk he can find and then logs off for about 4 hours.

7, He logs back on and the whole thing starts over again.

This has been a pattern for the last 2 months now...only 1 event have been a little off,

this event occured after the weekends TownShip Battle when the guard Misfit, a Rumir, and a ranger ( i think ) completly wrecked the ENTIRE VNFriends guild and even our loved xCupid, for 1 hour straight without stopping,

( after this 1 hour the whole Kenji guild showed up and the safezone pvp started lol )

i want MOOOOOOOORE pvps like this insted of the standard trashtalk in lime based on " you killed my alt, my friends, my wife, my members, my dog, my party " bs we get everyday.

PvP just to pvp, but obviously this wont happen since the people who choose to kill people on hk 30 lvls below them are the same people who will stay and safezone and blame the " zerg " of people they just pissed off by killing someone from the their guild