Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
What's wrong. Can't handle when someone refutes what you have to say? Prove me wrong then

But instead of trying to make a discussion of it you go running off to a corner with "whatever you say, if Sunny is correct and you are oldman, you have the same attitudes as babyboomers, always have something to say, they think everything is a competition, argue everything and blah blah blah and ALWAYS they think have the "reason".... this is not a competition Mr Penguin theres nothing here to argue you just started meddeling.

Anyway, you dont like what I post ? is easy like I said before, turn the page or ignore me, theres is not a medal for who post more or argue more."

You are right. It's not a competition. In case you missed the whole point of forums, it is a discussion. Forums are discussion boards. You present your views. I refute (or as you call it 'meddle') your view and present my own. You say I am full of crap. And when I call on you to provide additional clarification to back up your view you start whining that start acting like a child calling people names rather than being rational and presenting your view in a more elaborated manner.

Welcome to forum PvP. Want to be competitive, you better level up.
This guy going on about the babyboomers lollllllllll