Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
Game is evolving into something new. A game that does not change over time is boring and becomes boring to play. Now you have something new to learn how to play. Either learn to play with the new game mechanics or find another game to play.

I for one welcome the changes where winning or losing it is all on you. No excuses like "You won because you had almy and dex and str buffs and I didn't" anymore.

Since when is a Warlock supposed to be an effective solo farming class? If you want to farm alone use the same strategy as any other DPS class.
So for you the warlock is in the same category of dmg per second class as guardian, templar or dhan?
I will try to explain to you. If you don't understand I will explain again, and again...
Guardian is str... usually. Str gives defense. So when you buf put a point to str, buf your defense is also increasing. It is ok so far?
Guardian have protection which for a +9 glacial it is giving a lot of defense.
Templar have mb, which interestingly is not 40 sec like is the warlock shield...
Now warlock is int build and int don't give pdef gives only a bit of mdef. Don't have any protection to increase the armour defense, no skill to transform his int in pdef, only a shield that now is 40 sec.
PS: Play the client not on forum...