men ok but in most online games i play there are botters / hackers yes? rappelz, tera, archeage, conquer online. in conquer there are bots for everything - level bots, quest bots, mining bots, aimbots, autoclickers for potions. yesterday i was in ahkma cave and i see a player, he summoned mount and after 2 seconds he was already outside my field of view because of speedhack. i didn't even catch his name. and now minutes ago i was playing on my archer, i saw a dhan, he didn't have any buffs activated and he must've thought i would kill him. truth is, i wanted to but that's not the point. he entered vanish and then i looked around and after a few seconds he was very far then he dissappeared again - probably used speedhack while vanished, exit vanish, then he got out of range. i know that at lvl 7 vanish gives a 40% mobility boost but he couldn't normally be so fast. the only 2 games i played where i don't think i saw any hackers are war thunder and league of legends. i don't know how exactly WT prevents hacking but i read a bit about the targeting system - how they "reverse time" to make your shots accurate and compensate for players' lag. so do you know other games like rohan but without hackers? i heard about final fantasy XIV but i didn't try it yet