Threaded View

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    lol im not crying pops, they doing this sh1t 2 motnhs ago and I was on mute mode till i saw many people posting about this issue, all im saying is this is mr abuse, btw they "fixed" this 1 month ago when they venge with mr buffed and they killed me back and the venge was erased(with the mr buffed), then i said "cool they fixed" but after a maintenance they still venge the whole 15 days
    Soooo have you actually taken the time to 'splain all this in a ticket? That is where game problems are supposed to be reported. How many of you have done that? I can guarantee you that notning, and I mean absolutely NOTHING gets done based on forum posts. You can hold your breath until you turn blue and you will die waiting for them to even acknowledge this kind of thing ion the forums. As far as most support systems are concerned >> If there is no ticket, the problem doesn't exist. <<

The support system simply is not driven by the forums. Most aren't. Support systems are driven by problem reports in the form of tickets. That is the only means of reporting issues to the support staff here. The forums are good only for the members here to discuss issues and self-diagnose/resolve issues. The staff does not use them for that purpose. The staff's performance in their job can't be measured by resolving problems raised in these forums. There is no audit trail for them to be judged on so these forums are NEVER used to raise issues and expect responses.

So the bottom line is this:

You have an issue with gameplay? Create a support ticket. Even if it goes into the support bitbucket, it is logged and they will see during audits how many times a given problem is raised by different members. IF enough members do that rather than bawl in these forums, maybe, just maybe the problem might actually get looked at.

capish?
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-15-2015 at 07:59 AM.