Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
You say that fixing this game needs less of me? I say its the opposite. Its cute how you wana try to blame me for the recent shortfalls do you forget what happened last time playwith listened to "the rest of the community"????????????? how many ppl play isen? oh nono we dont wana talk about isen the community is never wrong its exactly what they wanted amirite? Playwith takes perfectly good ideas and ****s them up for short term monetization thats not my fault and its not the community's fault either.
What like 25% of the community wanted a new server when they ran that big "TELL US WHAT YOU WANT" thread a few years ago, and practically everyone agreed we needed a balance patch of sorts. Did they A. Give us what the community wanted, or B. Give us what they thought would milk the most money. I'm going for B.

Playwith has full proposals from me (or at least I hope they got into the right hands...) that outline:
-How to fix various parts of this game (class balance, farming balance, epic/upg problem, gear problem, gear progression/powercreep, guild politics and full events)
-The tools required to put these proposals into action
-Full outline on who benefits from what (split into 3 groups; farmer, whale and average player)
-Pricing guide
-Simulation scenarios with different assumptions
This is what I'm afraid of. When you begged for crap like a server merge and upgrades, and half or more of the game population has quit since then, I'm not thinking whatever else you propose is going to be very popular lol.

Also the server merge was absolutely necessary unless you were banking on rohan closing down. You had 2 servers with no pvp do you think ppl are gonna pay when theres no pvp? And even after the merge e2n was trying to lick boob's ass is that my fault too? E2N and Boobs are both passive aggressive **** guilds. Luckily theres a cherbear that has the magical power to make ppl grow a pair or rohan would have closed right after the server merge.
Because we needed a balance patch. You take 2 dead broken servers and merge them into one broken server, are you really surprised we now have one dead, broken server? Especially when right out of the gate they added a 120+ dollar buy in with the new upgrades. The merge had no long term benefits for the game, just like Isen was a failure. The core problems are class balance is terrible and the game is grossly over priced. New servers with the same rules, or server merges fix neither of those problem.

What I'm saying is they need to stop listening to people like you, who were cheer leaders for ideas that FAILED, and start going after the core issues with the game. There isn't a doubt in my mind a skill balance update that included a reformulated blunt mastery and some heavy price cuts would lure people back to the game.