Well well well
Looks like everything is running smooth. Here's my feedback with the Trinity update (I can only speak as a Rumir, it's what I'm playing atm)

I never usually choose the light side of things, however I thought i'd try it out. In the end, i'm loving it so far. Ice stone+valiant ring+IM costumes pretty much make you a pve whore that can farm non stop. Despite the lack of aoe skills, the group psy buff+psy aoe skill works wonders in a quick timeframe. However, I am abit confused about the "healing" side of Rumir. Sanctuary and Casual Loop- 70% matk applied to pt's hp recovery, 10% of crit dmg used to recover hp.

Could the gms explain how this works and the idea behind it ? It's confusing because I'm only on 4k matk atm and I'm a full psy Rumir. Shouldn't that mean Rumir should of been int ? Quote me if I'm wrong, but when we crit (eg 10k+ in pve) 10% of that is used to heal hp ? Coz that's pretty sick tbh.

Thought I'd share this with everyone, yes I've already begun spending $$ since that's all I tend to do on Rohan ._. Here's a screenshot, yall should say hi to me <3
Rumir and Noir pt ftw yo